The Ben Franklin Society Membership Program
Our Omaha Plumbers Are Ready to Prevent Small Problems from Becoming Big Ones
What is it worth to you to extend the life of your water heater and protect your home from unexpected plumbing breakdowns? The Ben Franklin Society is a plumbing maintenance membership service club; in other words, plumbing security for your home. Now for only pennies a day, you can help prevent costly and annoying plumbing problems. Your Ben Franklin Society membership includes one professional safety inspection, leak check and water heater tune-up for your plumbing system annually. You benefit in 3 ways; saving money, getting a breakdown-free guarantee, and accessing premier client rewards. Ask your servicing plumber for details!
Take a look at the following member benefits you get for a low monthly fee:
- We catch the small problems before they become big problems. We know the value of plumbing maintenance. With your membership, our experienced plumber will inspect your home once a year, and check for small leaks that could become big problems.
- We will professionally inspect and flush your water heater. Once a year our experienced plumber will flush your water heater and complete a 14-point inspection. This process will extend the life of your water heater and decrease the risk of untimely breakdowns.
- Priority Service Scheduling! With your membership in The Ben Franklin Society, you receive priority service and in the event you need plumbing service.
- You get a 15% discount on repairs and replacements. The Ben Franklin Society provides you with a preferred 15% service discount, should you need any plumbing repair or fixture replacement listed in our price guide.
- You get our promise as Benjamin Franklin, The Punctual Plumber. As a member of The Ben Franklin Society, your home is protected from the annoyance of cold showers and unforeseen plumbing problems. Plus, we can reduce broken water lines. You’ll receive priority service scheduling and we won’t keep you waiting around. If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay! If you move within our market area, you may transfer your club membership to your new home or leave it with the new owner.
Contact us today at (402) 704-8059 to learn more about signing up for the Ben Franklin Society Maintenance Program.